THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER SMALL BIFOLD WALLET
How can Saddleback give a 100 Year Warranty on a wallet? We use the highest quality materials on every one of our leather designs because they last. (i.e. No breakable parts) We keep our vintage designs simple and highly functional. The value you get from a Saddleback wallet is unprecedented. Pick yourself up one of our small bifold leather wallets, and it'll be the LAST wallet you'll ever need. The small bifold features 2 credit card slots and a cash compartment. A layer of RFID Shielding is added between the leather and pigskin to protect your personal information from electronic pickpocketing. It also comes with a BONUS LEATHER POUCH! (Pouch is just packaging and not included in 100 Year Warranty. Pouch must be included if returning wallet)
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE PEOPLE - Our leather wallets are only as good as the people that make them. We have the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks in the business.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback uses premium Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain leather that softens with use, and develops a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in parachutes and work boots.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - Our hardware is Surgical Grade Stainless Steel 316. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this leather Small Bifold to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute and small children. If this leather wallet goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.