Turtle Fur - The Comfort Shell BLB, Lightweight Extra-Long Base Layer Balaclava, White
Manufacturer: Turtle Fur
Brand: Turtle Fur
The extra coverage on this balaclava will keep your neck covered even with minimal layers on. Tuck the additional length of our super soft Comfort Shell fabric into your collar or base layer and you'll feel the difference outside. Comfort Shell is Turtle Fur's proprietary performance fabric; the perfect blend of moisture management, anti-microbial components and lightweight element protection. It's engineered to support a demanding multi-season active lifestyle without sacrificing the ultimate standard in softness.
The top selling Seirus Zag Beanie is a great buy this season. Â Fully lined with fleece, the Seirus Zag Beanie is a smart way to keep your head feeling completely warm and toasty. Includes pull down Clava for complete protection. This knit hat is made of 80% acrylic and the remaining 20% is a fleece lined band for comfort and extra warmth.Â Buy your Seirus Zag Beanie today!
For those with fish on the brain, the Bug Slinger UV Buff combies sun protection with bold and brash fly-inspired designs. Winner of "Best Apparel" at the 2011 International Fly Tackle Dealer trade show, the Bug Slinger UV Buff: wicks away sweat while protecting you from 95% of harmful UV rays. Plus, built-in Polygiene Active Odor Control keeps this Buff: smelling great, no matter how many hours you spend on the water. Blocks 95% of UV rays. Soft, breathable Coolmax Extreme fabric. 100% seamless. 12+ ways to wear. Polygiene Active Odor Control. Moisture-wicking. Thermal protection from cold & wind. Quick-drying. 2-way lateral stretch. One size fits all adults.
Airhole Men's Standard 1 Facemask, Mexico, One Size
Manufacturer: Airhole Face Masks
Air hole Facemasks are trusted, tested and proven to be the most premium facemask on the market. We bring the most technical fabrics, the brightest prints and best fits to the market. Air hole facemasks provide superior protection for any outdoor environment.
Manufacturer: BlackStrap Industries, Inc.
Technical Head Gear with multiple wearing applications. 100% Made in the USA, with UV protection, Ultra Breathability, and gorgeous prints and color options. This piece will Wick moisture, insulate against the cold and heat, and will stop wind and sun burns in their tracks. Machine washable. Made in the USA.
No more excuses for sunburns. No more hiding in the shade. UV Buff headgear keeps the sun fun. Hour after hour, it wicks away sweat to keep you cool, fights odors with Polygiene Active Odor Control, and protects you from 95% of harmful UV rays. Now thatÃ¢â‚¬TMs cool. Pull the contoured UVX Mask Buff up over the back of your head (and hat if you like) to protect the neck, ears and head from sunburn.
Neff Headwear is a snow/skate/surf headwear company specializing in accessories such as beanies, hats, tees, gloves, glasses and watches. Neff was launched back in 2002 by Shaun Neff in Southern California. NEFF HEADWEAR was born, being the first authentic core surf, skate and snow headwear company in the industry. That's the genius behind Neff, which has spread globally under a unique niche of headwear. Neff has expanded its product offering to categories such as watches, eyewear and apparel and the sky is the limit for the NEFF BRAND.Dome Adult Face Mask from NeffCasual Face Mask from NeffNeff Action Sports branded facemask, face mask
TURTLEFUR WINDTECH MASKOT BLACK - LARGE, Manufacturer: TURTLE FUR, Manufacturer Part Number: 144907-AD, Stock Photo - Actual parts may vary.
Manufacturer: TURTLE FUR
Brand: Turtle Fur
KATAHDIN EXTREME GEAR'S - BLIZZARD JACKET TURTLE-FUR WINDTECH MASCOT Did you know that 70% of heat loss is through your head? - Constructed of a brushed, double layer acrylic fleece. - Provides the ultimate in weather resistance. - Super soft, stretch, warm and comfotable. - Windproof and non-allergenic. - Protects face and neck from cold weather. - One size fits all.
Beardski-Attitude meets performance. Sport this insulated ski mask with comfortable lined neoprene, woven thermal fleece and stylish 12-Inch synthetic beard on the slopes, riding your Harley or exploring the polar ice cap. This universal one-size-fits-all design securely holds the mask in place and is easy to wear/remove. The advanced mask design covers the ears, face and neck from the harshest of cold-weather conditions. Let your adventurous side show with the one and only Beardski. Git Yer Beard On.