Product Description & Reviews
We've updated our classic ma-1 jacket with a slimmer fit throughout the body and sleeves. Like its counterpart, the ma-1 slim fit has a flight nylon, water-resistant shell with nylon lining and 100 percent polyester fill. The black variation has brass zippers while the other colors have tonal metal zippers. The white variation reverses to a white interior while the rest of the colors have the traditional emergency orange lining. Alpha Industries was founded on the belief that the U.S. Armed forces deserved protective clothing that was of superior quality and delivered outstanding defense against extreme climate conditions. From our start in October 1959, the U.S. Department of defense (dod) awarded alpha contracts to produce jackets for American service members, including iconic styles such as the n-3b parka and the ma-1 flight jacket. Alpha grew rapidly during the 1960s, as the Vietnam war led to a substantial increase in dod production contracts. Lessons learned from intense battlefield experience also led to new technological advances in fabric and the manufacturing process. Alpha soon began producing infantry jackets, including the iconic m-65 field coat made legendary during the Vietnam war. Today, Alpha Industries is known around the world for its high-quality, military-inspired outerwear. We continue to produce the classic military silhouettes that are core to our heritage, as well as modern innovations in style and function. Our top sellers include the ma-1 flight jacket, the m-65 field coat, the slim-fit n-3b parka and the g-1 leather bomber. But no matter the jacket, coat, or bomber, one thing will always hold true, the alpha three-bar label will always represent the superior quality that we base our very reputation on.
Features & Highlights
- Two flap pockets with snap closures, two interior welt pockets and Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with the red "Remove Before Flight" tag
- Features knit collar, cuffs and waistband. Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension. Above hip length
- Fully reversible with emergency orange lining. Water and wind resistant comfort range temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the MA-1 Flight Jacket as the two jackets have different fits (standard vs core) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles
- This bomber is a slimmer fit throughout the body and sleeves
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.07 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Weatherproof Garment Co.
mpn: 07DP001 FOG L, ean: 0097987603478,