Product Description & Reviews
The Slimfit N-3B is a cold-weather parka designed for extreme weather. The streamlined silhouette offers a unique fit, while the thick lining, Nylon shell and longer length offers superior protection against freezing and windy conditions. The classic N-3B design was originally created to protect U.S. Air Crew and ground personnel during flight operations in severe cold and polar-based theaters. The slim fit is one of our best selling parkas, as it retains the protective qualities of the original Alpha N-3B but offers up a more contemporary fit that is perfect for the modern look. This men’s jacket is our standard fit so we recommend you order the size you typically wear. Alpha Industries is a 55-year-old heritage military company that originally supplied the United States Armed Forces with durable outerwear. Now you can own an authentic parka made to the same high quality standards demanded by the US military. Each parka is uniquely designed and inspired by an iconic jacket in Alpha Industries history. We invite you to be a part of this history today!
Features & Highlights
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the N-3B Parka as the two jackets have different fits (standard vs core) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles
- 100% flight nylon outer shell with nylon lining and polyfill
- Hood lined with synthetic mouton fur and trimmed with removable faux coyote fur. Includes adjustable take-up strap and drawcord
- Reinforced elbow patches for tear strength and design elements. Buckled hood adjuster, Ottoman knit cuffs
- Remove fur before dry cleaning channel quilted lining for extreme Cold Weather situations
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.1 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.