Product Description & Reviews
A great packable windbreaker pullover from Charles River Apparel. Lightly lined with soft cotton flannel, this pullover quickly and easily packs into its front pouch pocket. Great for your golf bag, a jacket to travel with or an emergency jacket for your car. Wind and water-resistant. Elasticized cuffs. Front pockets. Adjustable shockcord drawstring at the hem helps seal out wind and rain. When looking for quality apparel, look to Charles River Apparel. Charles River Apparel infuses their clothing with technology, performance, and contemporary style. Traditional New England value brings innovation to everything they make: innovation in how it fits, to the way it feels. Charles River Apparel offers function that performs and fashion that lasts. After more than 30 years of leading quality, the family-owned business pushes into the future with their eyes on the horizon of innovation. “Look Good. Feel Good. Charles River Apparel."
Features & Highlights
- An all-around bestseller for 29 years!
- Lightweight & packs into is pouch for traveling
- Wind & water-resistant River TecTM Nylon with 100% cotton flannel lining throughout pullover for softness
- Front pockets, elasticized cuffs and an open hem with shockcord drawstring.
- Extended zipper above neck offers extra protection against wind
- Style runs big and is oversized for women. We recommend sizing down one size for an oversized women's fit and sizing down 2 times for a more "true to size" fit.
|Manufacturer:||Charles River Apparel Men's Outerwear|
|Brand:||Charles River Apparel|
|Publisher:||Charles River Apparel Men's Outerwear|
|Studio:||Charles River Apparel Men's Outerwear|
|Item Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.