Product Description & Reviews
Johari West shirts are made from 100% high grade Indonesian cotton and have top stitch detail on the collar, shoulders, and sleeves with monogramed Johari West buttons. The Johari West Hawaiian or tropical style designs are produced using stamps that are approximately 8 to 10 inches' square that are applied by hand in a repeating pattern. To obtain the specific color, each shirt goes through several hand dying and open air drying techniques that are centuries old and have been passed down through the generations on the islands of Indonesia. Due to the high level of individual hand craftsmanship involved in producing the shirt, the color and print may vary from the main picture. We believe that one of the true advantages of wearing a Johari West shirt is knowing that all shirts are individual with no two shirts being exactly the same.
Features & Highlights
- HAND PRINTED BATIK DESIGN- Each shirt is individually printed by hand with batik stamps in a repeating pattern to produce exclusive "one of a kind" product where no shirt is exactly the same as any other
- SHRINK RESISTANT FABRIC- high quality fabric that is both fade resistant and shrink resistant to ensure a long lasting and comfortable shirt.
- SHORT SLEEVE - Lightweight tropical button-down short sleeve Hawaiian style summer shirt.
- STRAIGHT BOTTOM HEM - with side splits designed to be comfortable when worn untucked or tucked in.
- LOGO BUTTONS - Including exclusive Johari West monogrammed buttons.
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Paul Jones Mens Shirts
mpn: CL5252-3# L, ean: 6052162252180,