Historical Emporium Men's Edwardian Round Club Collar Dress Shirt XL Natural
Historical Emporium Men's Edwardian Round Club Collar Dress Shirt XL Natural by Historical Emporium at Common Wealth. MPN: 002577-XL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. An all-around wardrobe choice for the 19th century man, our Edwardian Club Collar Dress Shirt might have been found on the backs of bank robber
Styled to the era in a pull-over design with a round, turndown collar and four antiqued buttons that fasten up the partial placket . A versatile men's shirt that can be worn with trousers and a waistcoat or dressed down with everyday jeans.
Made from 100% cotton. Imported. Dry Clean or machine wash in cold and hang dry. Offered in men's sizes S - 3X.
Collar size is key for shirt fit.
To measure your collar: Place the measuring tape around the fullest part of your neck and keep the tape snug but not tight. For a comfortable fit, place 2 fingers between the tape and your neck.
Size // Chest (up to) // Collar (up to) // Sleeve Length
Small // 37-39" // 14-14.5" // 32-33"
Medium // 40-42" // 15-15.5" // 33-34"
Large // 43-45" // 16-16.5" // 35-36"
X-Large // 46-48" // 17-17.5" // 35-36"
2X // 49-51" // 18-19.5" // 36-37"
3X // 52-54" // 19-20" // 36-37"
See our storefront for more items!
Features & Highlights
- An inspired alternative to the common dress shirt. This classically styled dress shirt is perfect for the man who wants to make a statement
- Features a pull-over design with a round, turndown collar and four antiqued buttons that fasten up the partial placket
- A versatile men's shirt that can be worn with trousers and a waistcoat or dressed down with everyday jeans
- Scroll down to the description for sizing help
- Complete your Edwardian look with Vests, Trousers, and Neckties; all available at our storefront!