Product Description & Reviews
Why MERIWOOL? Soft & Comfortable. When you think wool, you may think scratchy, but MERIWOOL's Merino Wool clothing line is far from it. We only use superfine 18.5-micron 100% all natural Merino wool responsibly sourced from Australia to ensure your comfort all day long with absolutely no itching! Renewable Resource. Feel good knowing that what you are wearing is beneficial to you and also good for the Earth: Merino sheep shed and regrow new ultra-downy coats every year, making their wool a highly renewable resource. Limitless Layers. Merino sheep have adapted to all kinds of weather including freezing winters and scorching summers. Their wool keeps them warm when it's cold, cool when it's hot, and that inspired us. MERIWOOL's superfine Merino wool clothing can be layered as needed, but won't weigh you down or hold you back. Wicking. When you're out exploring all day, there's nothing more uncomfortable than a sweat-soaked shirt sticking to your skin. Merino wool absorbs sweat from your skin and then releases it to the air in a process called "wicking." Wicking keeps you dry and comfortable, and coupled with its natural anti-bacterial properties, that means it resists odors. Rest assured that MERIWOOL's got your back, even when you're out for days in the wilderness. Machine-Washable On Cold Setting & Tumble Dry On Low Heat With Like Colors. Easy to wash, wrinkle-resistant, quick to dry, and with very little maintenance required, Merino wool is ready whenever you are for your next adventure. Warranty: Your MERIWOOL garment comes standard with a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty which covers manufacturing/material defects only. It does not cover wear and tear due to normal use, abuse, negligence, or unapproved alterations. To process a claim, please contact the authorized partner you purchased your garment product.
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: 1 - Men's 250g/m² merino wool thermal leggings - Light Gray/XS
- SUPER SOFT: 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool ensures comfort all day long - no itch! EASY CARE: Your thermal pants are machine-washable on cold setting and safe to tumble dry on low heat with like colors, so it's ready when you are for your next adventure. MEN'S SIZE OPTIONS: XS to 3XL.
- BREATHABLE: Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, MERIWOOL's 250g/m2 weight interlock-knit Merino wool can be used as a base layer or mid-layer, but won't weigh you down. COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: Quick-drying pants feature a loop for hang drying while camping, hiking, hunting, working, playing sports, skiing, or partaking in any outdoors activity.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool's natural wicking, anti-bacterial, and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable in hot or cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than any other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric's ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Men's Leggings don't perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS with proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Includes a 1-YEAR limited manufacturer's warranty, which covers manufacturing and material defects. For best results: hand wash and lay flat to dry.
|Part Number:||EM MW-M-LEG250-XS-LTGRY|
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.